Apartments and Houses for Rent

Contact Information
Contact angel2002
: 316-409-8331
: Wichita, Kansas
More Information
I really need some help with getting a apartment in haysville KS where my two youngest kids go to school in haysville KS. I've been on section 8 before, I got a call for a apartment,in haysville KS a while back ago,that lady that was helping me said I made to much then I made very little, so there for I didn't get apartment, I felt /feel like she didn't want to help me at all! I live with parents, I have to fine some where else to live, my parents said its time for me to get my own place, I've been looking for apartments n still cant fine one with the little bit of money I get monthly! I'm on disability 415.00 food stamps $193.00. I'm 41 years old, and I need some serious help here, PLEASE ASAP!! I WOULD BE SO APPRECIATED!ETC!
AdSense code
This Ad has been viewed 48 times.